Re: Wheezy update of tre?

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:50:13AM -0400, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> On 2016-10-20 09:59:53, Santiago Vila wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Looking at this right now.
>
> Hi!
>
> Did you look at the LTS update or do you want us to process it?

Process it = make a release for wheezy LTS?

If that's the case, then ok, go ahead.

> > Should this not start in unstable with a bug report?
>
> I'll skip that discussion for now. :)

Ok, I hoped to have a bug report to forward to the author, including a
patch, but if that will not necessarily happen, I'll take the patch
from wheezy and apply it to unstable.

Do you still expect me to do that part, right?

BTW: When I said I was a little bit surprised, I really meant
that, only a little bit, because at least one LTS release for unzip
also happened in LTS first :-)

Thanks.