Re: wheezy update for libav

Hi Diego,

> > However, more than 15 CVEs are still affecting libav in Debian wheezy.
> > Would it be feasible to work on a new point release fixing some of
> > them ?
>
> Yes, I plan to and will after I'm back from a short trip to SF after the
> 16th.

New security issues potentially affecting libav 0.8 have been reported since
the beginning of the month[0].

Could you briefly summarize us the status of your work on the 0.8 branch ?

Let me know if I can speed up the process by preparing patches. If yes, please,
mention the issues you are currently working on, so we avoid duplicate work.

Thanks !

Regards,
 Hugo

[0] https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/libav

--
             Hugo Lefeuvre (hle)    |    www.owl.eu.com
4096/ ACB7 B67F 197F 9B32 1533 431C AC90 AC3E C524 065E