Re: Wheezy update of twisted?

Hi,

Just a quick comment on:

On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 06:29:30PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> I am inclined to say that no version of twisted, by itself, has this
> vulnerability. However like I said earlier it is possible that
> applications that use twisted have this vulnerability.

Looking at the upstream ticket
https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/8623 I suspect that Twisted
16.3.1 will have something to help mitigating the issue in application
that use twisted.

For Jessie, we do not plan to release any DSA related to this for
src:twisted. Don't know if you want to follow that on LTS side.

Regards,
Salvatore