Re: Wheezy update of dietlibc?

> Well, then it would be great if someone could upload the fixed
> package for me. :)

I've uploaded the wheezy version to security-master.

However, whilst I reserved a DLA I have not announced it due to the
required binNMUs - it would be pointless, misleading and/or dangerous
as dietlibc is a static library.

I need some help here - do I simply request these in the usual way?
I have not done this for security before.

> gbp buildpackage --git-pristine-tar --git-debian-branch=wheezy

It's still "git-buildpackage" in wheezy's version! ;)

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-