Re: Wheezy update of qemu-kvm?

Hi,

On Tue, 07 Jun 2016, Guido Günther wrote:
> I'm not happy with this either. We could try to support it on a best
> effor basis if this helps anything. I assume most people are running not
> with mostly trusted guests.

So we got answers from the sponsors with qemu/qemu-kvm listed and most of
them would like it to be supported for longer...

So best-effort basis is certainly better than no support at all and it's
anyway what we do with most packages...

BTW is there really nobody that can be hired upstream to support old
versions?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer