Re: Wiki update LTS/Using and EOL announcement

Hi Markus,

On 29-02-16 12:35, Markus Koschany wrote:
> We recommend that you upgrade your systems to Debian 7 "Wheezy".

/me wonders, do we really recommend that? I would say we recommend our
users to upgrade to the current stable (via Wheezy), no? And wheezy-lts
is there for those that can't or won't upgrade now from wheezy to jessie
(maybe coming from squeeze, true). But if you are upgrading, why not do
it "right" if you can?

Paul