Re: eglibc 2.11.3-4+deb6u9 crashes php on reload

Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> writes:

> I also found ONE where apache continued run without crash.
> It's the only one with 32bit system and amd64 kernel, but another difference
> that apache is reloaded here weekly (daily on other machines).

Just a random impulsive thought ; it isn't something to do with
processes that were left running from before the upgrade?

Maybe you do need to restart the processes after the upgrade.

I believe this symbol is new, it wasn't present in the previous libc6,
so processes somehow might be getting the reference to the new symbol
without actually loading the new symbol.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>