Re: Additional 9pfs issue in qemu

Hi Ola,

> Sorry for my lack of understanding. But why do them memory have to be
> explicitly deallocated if exit is called? In what way is that a security
> issue?
>
> I´m asking as I have seen problems with deallocation more than once.
> Especially in error handlers.

Thank you for the advice. You're right: if exit is called, memory leakage
is not really a problem since the operating system should handle the
deallocation.

However, it looks like it is not the case of proxy_init in virtio-9p-proxy.c,
since the function just returns -1.

But I'm not sure it's worth taking time for it...

Cheers,
 Hugo

--
             Hugo Lefeuvre (hle)    |    www.owl.eu.com
4096/ ACB7 B67F 197F 9B32 1533 431C AC90 AC3E C524 065E