Re: [Lynx-dev] CVE-2016-9179 (invalid URL parsing with '?')

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 10:20:27PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Brian May dixit:
>
> >Am I correct in my understanding that upstream Lynx development has no
> >publicly accessible revision control system (cvs, svn, git, etc) for
> >hosting their source code?
>
> Yes, Tom Dickey (lynx, ncurses, xterm, cdk, …) uses PRCS, which
> is a single-user system like RCS AIUI and doesn’t allow for that.
> I already asked him about getting at least historic data, but
> that’s apparently not easy.

not exactly

	http://invisible-island.net/lynx/lynx-develop.html#patches
	http://invisible-island.net/personal/git-exports.html
	https://github.com/ThomasDickey/lynx-snapshots

but if someone takes the trouble to read what I've written,
they'll understand that the result is what they've had all along.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey@invisible-island.net>
http://invisible-island.net