This month I had 13 hours and I spent my 13 hours on the following
* Continue patching graphicsmagick for various security issues.
CVE-2016-7446, CVE-2016-7447, CVE-2016-7449, CVE-2016-7800.
* Attempted to patch graphicsmagick for CVE-2016-7448 however found code
has changed and couldn't get it to compile.
* Uploaded new graphicsmagick with fixes for CVE-2016-7446, CVE-2016-7447,
* Create fix to systemd for CVE-2016-7796, get patch peer reviewed, and test.
* Upload fixed systemd to security-wheezy.
* Update to sign-advisory.sh to make it work with DLAs.
* Preliminary investigations into latest batch of security issues with
Brian May <firstname.lastname@example.org>