OpenSSL for wheezy

Hi,

The version in wheezy-security is currently 1.0.1e-2+deb7u21.
Recently I've changed the jessie version from 1.0.1k to 1.0.1t
without any problem.

Supporting the 1.0.1e now requires a great deal of extra work
because the patches just don't apply.  If it's not because of the
reformatting of the code, it's because various other bugs in the
same code got fixed over the years.

So I would like to just upload the 1.0.1u version to
wheezy-security.  If nobody complains that is what I will do.

Kurt