Re: MySQL 5.5.52 update for Debian wheezy?

On 09/16/2016 02:04 PM, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 06:59:18AM -0700, Lars Tangvald wrote:
Hi,

Debdiff attached (only change to debian/ is the changelog entry, which is the same as in git)
Thanks for the help :)

Hi Lars,

I built the package and then noticed that your changelog entry needed
some tweaking.  That was my fault as I should have specifically checked
that first.  Here is the final changelog entry (based on Santiago's
previous LTS changelog entries):

mysql-5.5 (5.5.52-0+deb7u1) wheezy-security; urgency=high

   [ Roberto C. Sanchez ]
   * Non-maintainer upload by the Debian LTS team. Thanks to Lars
     Tangvald for preparing the package.

   [ Lars Tangvald ]
   * Imported Upstream version 5.5.52 to fix security issue:
     - CVE-2016-6662

  -- Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@debian.org>  Wed, 14 Sep 2016 10:57:09 +0200

If this looks acceptable to you, I will sign and upload the package.

Regards,

-Roberto

Yeah, sorry, I see I changed the entry (bad email address) after building, then pushed to git.

This looks good to me, thanks :)

There was a ftbfs on armhf on deb8, but I couldn't see the cause in the log and it didn't happen for Fedora and Ubuntu, so just a heads-up.

--

Lars