Re: MySQL 5.5.52 update for Debian wheezy?

Hi,

Yes, sorry I didn't communicate what I was doing. I've built and tested the package I uploaded to git, for both Wheezy and Jessie, but I think that's as far as I can take it.
When I've done work on the security updates before, at this stage I've simply sent a debdiff over to the security team.

So if you're able to take it from here that's great :)

--
Lars