This month I had 14.75 hours and I spent my 14.751 hours on the
* New release of python-django for wheezy. This release did not fix
any security issues, but did fix a number of bugs.
* Research security issue in twisted, CVE-2016-1000111. I concluded
that it wasn't a security risk in twisted as search and applying
the upstream patch means breaking functionality that people could
be relying on.
[Message: [🔎] email@example.com]
* Researched security issues in matrixssl (no CVE assigned). Matrixssl bignum
issues. This work is ongoing. [Thread: [🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org]
* Investigated another security issue in matrixssl, and submitted patch
for peer review on the Debian LTS mailing list.
[Message: [🔎] email@example.com]
* Research security issue CVE-2015-8834 in wordpress. This work is ongoing.
* Research security issue CVE-2016-2839 in Firefox, and found the security
issue is non-existant in wheezy and has been fixed.
[Message: [🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org]
* Investigated security issues in Chicken. CVE-2016-6830 and CVE-2016-6831.
[Message: [🔎] email@example.com]
Brian May <firstname.lastname@example.org>