Re: Security support for libav in Debian Wheezy

On 2016-08-17 21:04, Markus Koschany wrote:
On 26.07.2016 18:51, Diego Biurrun wrote:
Sorry, I'm afraid I maintained too much radio silence..

Yes, that happens. You don't need to wait until you have fixed all open
libav issues because LTS users will also benefit from a intermediate
release of your fixes. I believe we should work towards a release in the
near future now.

I agree. I'll roll some libav releases once a few more fixes have queued up.