My Debian LTS activities in July 2016

Hi,

For July 2016, I had in total 25.95 paid hours available (including
those spare from previous months) to work on Debian LTS via the Freexian
umbrella. However, I was only able to use 14. This is partially what I
have done:

* Helped to test the apache2 package prepared and uploaded by Salvatore
  Bonaccorso.
* Finished the squid and squid3 uploads for the following two DLAs:
  [DLA 556-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/07/msg00018.html)
  [DLA 558-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/07/msg00019.html)
* mysql-5.5: Prepared a new package based on the 5.5.50 upstream release
  [DLA 567-2](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/08/msg00008.html).
  Unfortunately, I made a mistake in a first version, so I needed to
  upload a second package.
* lighttpd: Prepared the [DLA 583-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/08/msg00002.html)
  that mitigates the HTTPoxy vulnerability. Additionally, I uploaded a
  package to stable. Thanks to Sébastien Delafond for reviewing and
  handling the DSA! To check this fix, I have prepared a DEP-8 test that
  I will send to the maintainers in the next few days.

From this month, I am taking a break on LTS. Nevertheless, I still have
some pending work that I will release when it will be ready.

Thanks to all Debian LTS users! Working on Debian LTS has been a nice
experience so far.

Cheers,

Santiago