Re: find-work script no longer working on stable

He did post the entire traceback.  Without python3-requests, this is all
that happens:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./find-work", line 7, in <module>
    import requests
ImportError: No module named 'requests'

That is the entirety of it; there is nothing more.

In any event, I am happy that Ola has figured this out and documented
it, as the script now works again for me with the proper dependencies
installed.

Regards,

-Roberto

--