Re: Wheezy update of python-django?

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 05:59:36PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Attached is my latest debdiff patch, only includes changes to debian/*.
>
> I just uploaded this to wheezy-security. Not 100% certain my upload will
> get accepted yet, my first attempt failed due to timeout error.

python-django_1.4.22-1.dsc has incorrect md5 checksum; deleting it.
python-django_1.4.22.orig.tar.gz has incorrect size; deleting it

You need to either reupload the dsc and orig.tar.gz as long the other
files are still keept in the upload directory, or alternatively remove
the upload from the SecurtiyUploadQueue on security-master with dcut,
resign the changes and then reupload.

(Those mails are not sent to the uploader; the signature is not yet
verified at that stage).

Regards,
Salvatore