Security update of firefox-esr for Wheezy

Hello Mike,

Thank you for preparing the security update of firefox-esr. I have just
sent a security announcement for your update in Wheezy to the
debian-lts-announce mailing list. If you want to take care of this next
time, please follow our guidelines which we have outlined at [1]. If
this is a burden for you, no problem, we will do our best and take care
of the rest. In this case we would like to ask you to send a short
reminder to debian-lts, so that we can prepare the announcement in a
timely manner.

Regards,

Markus

[1]