LTS report for July 2016

This month I was allocated 14.70 hours to work on Debian-LTS. I spent 13h doing
the following:

- Pushed the update for cacti. Investigated regression, waiting for upstream to
comment.
- Prepared and uploaded update for tardiff
- Investigated gdk-pixbuf vulnerability: wheezy not affected (jessie through sid
affected)
- Improved script to work with python3
- Investigated available tiff fixes. Still many unfixed bugs
- Prepared and tested openjdk-7. Uploaded a broken .dsc (sigh), waiting for it
to be removed before pushing the update
- Checked libical, forwarded issues upstream
- Prepared update to switch icedtea-plugin to icedtea-7-plugin
- Forwarded extplorer issue upstream

Thanks,
Emilio