Re: Wheezy update of dietlibc?

Hi,

On 07/21/2016 10:51 AM, Chris Lamb wrote:
> the Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of dietlibc:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/TEMP-0000000-0F9220
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

I've already prepared an updated package, did you not see the
original email I Cc'd to debian-lts?
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2016/07/msg00067.html

(Please also read the part about required binNMUs.)

> If yes, please follow the workflow we have defined here:
> https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development

So I assume as a next step I should upload the package
I've already prepared, right? Is that possible for DMs?

Regards,
Christian