Re: Wheezy update of kde4libs?

Maximiliano Curia <maxy@debian.org> writes:

> I just did the upload to unstable, with the karchive fix from upstream and an
> modified version of that one for kde4libs. The second one needs some test,
> sadly adding the (binary) test file used in karchive is a bit of a burden.
>
> After these packages are available we would need to backport the change to
> stable. Right now, I can't promise that I would have the time to take care of
> this. So volunteers for taking care of this are welcome.

I had a look at doing this for wheezy LTS several days ago. It looks
like it should be reasonably straight forward (famous last words?) to
apply the changes manually to the wheezy version, although the files
have moved (and automatic patching failed). If nobody takes this up by
next month I should have some time then to continue this.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>