My Debian LTS activities in June 2016

Hi,

For June 2016, I am afraid I have been unable to use all the hours that
Freexian had available for me, and catch up those remaining from May. This is
the most important work in 15.5 hours:

* samba: Sent the [DLA-509-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/06/msg00010.html),
  that was almost complete from May.

* debian-security-support: I have made some work to close #819275 and make
  d-s-s more friendly with cron. This should be included in the next release.
  Thanks to Raphaël Hertzog for reviewing. I have also made some work to close
  #776548, to warn users about reverse dependencies of packages with limited
  support. Work is still needed on the test-suite for being able to build the
  d-s-s package.

* spice: Prepared the [DLA-531-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/06/msg00033.html)
  I have also committed initial autopkgtests into the package's collab-maint
  repository.

* squid and squid3: I am working on both versions of Squid. I am waiting for
  some feedback about squid3, but I plan to upload in the next few days.

  For both packages, I am working on autopkgtests, importing those from Ubuntu,
  and using upstream's test suite. This will be available at:

  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/debian-lts/

* More on DEP-8 and autopkgtest: Since it is not fully reliable to run
  autopkgtest on the local machine without a virtualisation support, wheezy
  lxc and/or qemu supports are needed at some point. For example, to run
  tests on ci.debian.net for stable and oldstable suites. I have spent some
  time on setting up a test environment, and found issues with both, lxc and
  qemu (e.g. https://bugs.debian.org/829753 and more bugs to come).

  For the moment, a wheezy QEMU image is available at:

  https://people.debian.org/~santiago/autopkgtest-qemu-images/

By the way, we will held a BoF during Debconf16 tomorrow Friday, 16:10 at
Menzies 12 room :)

Thanks to all Debian LTS users!

Santiago