My Debian LTS activities in May 2016

Hi,

For May 2016, I had available 28 hours paid by Freexian to work on LTS, but I
was able to spend 20. This month I will catch up the remaining hours. This is
what I have done, including some overlap in June:

* debian-security-support: I continue hacking it. I have uploaded two versions
  in May, fixing different bugs, such as #824015 and #824081. I have also
  committed some changes to unify the localisation between the program itself
  and debconf templates.
* squid3: I have prepared the [DLA 478-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/05/msg00028.html).
  Additionally, I have proposed an update for jessie.
* eglibc: I have uploaded the [DLA 494-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2016/05/msg00047.html).
  Thanks to Guido Günther for helping to test it.
* samba: I have prepared a test package to solve the regression bugs introduced
  by the badlock fix. I will upload it in a couple of days, but I would great
  to have more feedback from users.
* ntp: I have tested the patches available at the maintainer's svn repository,
  and searched for other fixes in the upstream's bitkeeper. Fortunately, Kurt
  Roeckx is still working on his package.
* libxml2: I tested the package prepared by Salvatore Bonaccorso. Thanks to him
  for his work!

DEP-8 tests would be useful for all of the packages I worked on. I have started
learning on this, preparing my first DEP-8-able grep package last week.

Thanks to all Debian LTS users and contributors!

Santiago