Re: Debian LTS Security update of ruby-activerecord-3.2

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 08:11:23PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Hi Guido
>
> Yes that is true. I have not solved that problem. I focused on only one of
> the issues as I had to look into two packages to solve the one you refer
> to. Great that you will have a look at that one.
>
> I'll upload ruby-activerecord-3.2 shortly (read today) and it will look
> like the one I had in the directory above. But I guess it is better to base
> it on the one I upload just in case.

Okay. Please make sure that ruby-activerecord-3.2 stays in
dla-needed.txt needed then since it still needs CVEs fixed.

Although I know a bit of ruby I don't know much ActiveRecord,
ActiveModel yet so in case somebody in the LTS team knows this stuff in
and out I'm glad to pass this over.

Cheers,
 -- Guido