Re: How to handle the case with no CVE

Hi,

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 12:11:42PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have now fixed ruby-mail and the problem described there did not have a
> CVE identifier.
> See here:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/ruby-mail
> Instead it has a TEMP-0000000-8B2928 identifier.
>
> How do I mark that one as fixed?
>
> I could not add TEMP-... to to gen-DLA command as it did not accept that
> name.
>
> Can I mark it as fixed in some other way?

Just to be sure, have you recieved my other mail where I have
forwarded you the REJECT mail and as well commented on the above?

Just add

	[wheezy] - ruby-mail fixedversion

to data/CVE/list. Please do that only when no CVE is assigned. Ideally
if no CVE request was ever done, please do via oss-security
mailinglist.

HTH,

Regards,
Salvatore