Re: Wheezy update of ikiwiki?

Am 08.05.2016 um 23:58 schrieb Simon McVittie:
[...]
> Note that I haven't done any real-world testing on this version, because
> I haven't run wheezy since around the time jessie was released, and my
> production ikiwiki instances use the latest upstream release from
> jessie-backports. t/img.t passes in autopkgtest and an SVG [[!img]]
> in the documentation still works, though.
[...]

Hi,

thanks for preparing this update. I installed the new version on my
wheezy box, set up a wiki and did some smoke testing.

When I use the default settings the following works as expected and the
image is shown

[[!img test.png]]

However when I edit test.setup and edit

img_allowed_formats: 'png, jpeg'

because I want to be even more restrictive I get the following error
message:

Error: Can't use string ("png, jpeg") as an ARRAY ref while "strict
refs" in use at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/img.pm line 39

This used to work with the current version in Wheezy. Is this
intentional or a regression?

The rest looks good to me and I think we can proceed with an upload to
wheezy-security if the error message above is a feature and not a bug.

Regards,

Markus