Re: Xen 4.1.6.1 backport + Ubuntu patches ready for testing (take 3)

On 2016-05-04 17:09:39, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> Hi,
>
> TL;DR: debdiff below, features only changes to debian/changelog and
> debian/patches (apart from the upstream upgrade of course). Binary
> packages in:

Obviously, something *had* to come up here to make this incomplete
again:

http://xenbits.xen.org/xsa/advisory-179.html

So there's *another* escalation through Qemu/HVM to backport. I wonder
if it's worth postponing this upload?

I have had good feedback about the above binary packages, by the
way. They can be considered tested and working - unfortunately, I will
not have time to followup on those until next week so I hope others can
pick this up!

A.

--
Nature hides her secret because of her essential loftiness, but not by
means of ruse.