icu package and debdiff [new contributor, first attempt]

Hi All,

I'm still "in-training" and I thought I would attempt to prepare an
upload of the icu package for wheezy.

The package is here: https://people.debian.org/~roberto/
dsc - https://people.debian.org/~roberto/icu_4.8.1.1-12+deb7u4.dsc
debdiff - https://people.debian.org/~roberto/icu_4.8.1.1-12+deb7u3_deb7u4.diff

I would appreciate a review of the package by someone knowledgable
and experienced with LTS support to make sure I handled it correctly.
Please read on for details of the steps I took.

Based on the information I found on the security tracker, there are
three vulnerabilities affecting icu in wheezy: CVE-2015-2632,
CVE-2015-4844, and CVE-2016-0494.

I pulled the patch for CVE-2015-2632 from the icu package in unstable,
which has been fixed.

I pulled the patch for CVE-2015-4844 from the upstream jdk8u project
(based on the commit reference in openjdk-8's debian/changelog).  I
confirmed that this fix matched what was done by upstream in their
subversion repository.

I pulled the patch for CVE-2016-0494 from the upstream jdk8u project
(based on the commit reference in openjdk-8's debian/changelog).  I
attempted to confirm this fix in upstream's subversion repository, but
it appears to not have been fixed upstream yet.

I built the package in a wheezy chroot, signed the resulting package,
and uploaded it (along with the debdiff between the prior version and my
updated package) to the above location.

Regards,

-Roberto

--