Re: Wheezy update of ikiwiki?

Hi Simon,

On Sat, 7 May 2016, Simon McVittie wrote:
That would probably be best if we're doing the ImageMagick mitigation;

do you need to change something in ikiwiki to handle the ImageMagick CVEs?

I'm not sure how much sense it makes to maintain webapps in LTS by
backporting individual changes, to be honest.

The patch for ikiwikis CVE-2016-4561 doesn't look that complicated, so wouldn't this single change be better for the users of that version?

  Thorsten