Re: libidn test packages [resent]

Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:

> I see that there are two versions of this work; however I will have a
> look at the above and see if I can stil reproduce the Jessie build
> errors.

Looks like your patch modifies files such as lib/nfkc.c which have been
declared the source to the documentation.

This triggers rebuilding the documentation with makeinfo.

This triggers an error if texinfo not listed as a dependancy.

If texinfo is listed as a dependancy, makeinfo will generate a lot of
errors.

Out of time for now, will continue later.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>