Re: LTS updates not pushed to security mirrors

Hi again all,

My concern is simply this: The packages are not showing up at the URI I've quoted below, when; it resolves to the IP ADDRESS: 150.203.164.61 (Australian Region).

Peter suggests that he can see the packages available at:

http://security.debian.org/debian-security/pool/updates/main/

What I am saying is; while Peter may be correct, the situation is not true for the same address above, when it resolves to IP ADDRESS: 150.203.164.61 (Australian Region).

This was still the case when I tested again at: 11:12 +0000 (UTC) today, after reading Peter's reply.

It appears that there is an issue with the IP ADDRESS: 150.203.164.61, not automatically picking up security updates when they pushed out to the mirrors for the above URI. I don't want those of us in this region remaining vunerable until someone remembers to manually push the updates to our mirror.

Yours sincerely,
Bjoern.