Re: imagemagick

Luciano Bello <luciano@debian.org> writes:

> On Thursday 07 April 2016 12.36.12 Brian May wrote:
>> Found the problem. I didn't notice that this used ftp, and ftp is broken
>> on my network because I haven't needed it in ages and haven't noticed it
>> was broken.
>
> Great! I will release the DSA tomorrow.

The upload of imagemagick for wheezy was fine.

However the upload of imagemagick for Jessie didn't go so well; I didn't
realize that packages.debian.org has the correct binary but old source
(doesn't take into account point updates properly), so I will have to
redo it with the latest source.

https://packages.debian.org/jessie/imagemagick

I will look at that now.
--