Re: working for wheezy-security until wheezy-lts starts

Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> writes:

> It was pointed out on IRC that Ubuntu precise has a Xen 4.1 package, so
> you might want to compare fixes with their package.

Thanks for this. I will check this out later when I have more time.

Just a very quick glance for now:

Debian wheezy has 4.1.4, Ubuntu precise has 4.1.6; no idea if this
matters. Am speculating that 4.1.6 might have security updates.

So one possible strategy might be to take Ubuntu's package as is and
port it to Debian wheezy.

Wonder how many of the CVEs the Ubuntu version fixes.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>