RE: Wiki update LTS/Using and EOL announcement

Hi,

On 2016-02-29 20:27, Paul Gevers wrote:
>> I know, but that is not what I meant. I meant (and wrote), upgrade via
>> wheezy.
>
> I think that (what you wrote ealier) would be a sensible recommendation to make.
>
> We're only keeping Wheezy around for system setups that were established while Wheezy was stable, we've tried to bring all Squeeze systems via Wheezy and then immediately to Jessie.

So the announcement should probably read something like:
We recommend that you upgrade your systems to at least Debian 7 "Wheezy" and then to the current Debian 8 stable release "Jessie" if you can.
Instructions to upgrade from Squeeze to Wheezy can be found at

	https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Using

Also the info at the above link is rather sparse. "Recommendations for upgrading from Squeeze LTS to Wheezy LTS"
Should there not also be a link to the old Squeeze to Wheezy upgrade instructions?
There were several gotcha's if I remember.

Bonno Bloksma