Re: Preparing to announce Squeeze LTS end-of-life

Am 08.02.2016 um 23:02 schrieb Santiago Ruano Rincón:
> Hi,
>
> I've committed to https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/announcements.git/
> the first draft for the announcement about the Squeeze LTS EOF. Please,
> take a look on it.

Fine draft. Thanks for writing it.

> I haven't proposed a release date yet. Next Sunday, 14th February should
> be Ok?

I would extend Squeeze-LTS support until the end of February to avoid
any confusion.

I have added a new paragraph to

https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Switching_to_the_next_LTS_release

We could send a reminder to debian-lts-announce two months before the
support officially ends just to make sure that nobody is taken by
surprise. All important release information are still always available
on https://wiki.debian.org/LTS

Who should be contacted and what should be done to ensure that the
infrastructure works as expected when the switch occurs?

Regards,

Markus