Re: Preparing to announce Squeeze LTS end-of-life

On 09/02/16 09:02, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:

> I haven't proposed a release date yet. Next Sunday, 14th February should
> be Ok?

How long after the announcement will Squeeze be supported for?

I must admit to not having been aware of a deadline for it being phased
out until now, though that's probably just because I've not had the time
to pay close enough attention.

It's probably good to give people a grace period, even if it's only for
a few weeks, rather than suddenly cutting them off without notice.

All the best,
Chris (just another grateful Squeeze user)
 Email: samuel@unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545