Re: Looking for issues affecting wheezy but fixed in squeeze

On 2016-01-23 08:22:22, Guido Günther wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now that Wheezy LTS is approaching I wondered what would be the best
> places to help out fixing issues in Wheezy so that upgrading from
> Squeeze to Wheezy would not introduce new security issues.
>
> Therefore I added bin/lts-needs-forward-port.py (based on
> lts-cve-triage.py) that lists issues fixed in Squeeze that are unfixed
> or marked no-dsa in wheezy. O.k. to apply?

Looks okay to me. I tested the script and it seems to run fine. It finds
a significant number of issues, however (66!) which means we'll have
quite a bit of catching up to do once we switch to "wheezy-lts mode"...

I think the patch should go in.

a.

--
Being cynical is the only way to deal with modern civilization — you
can't just swallow it whole.