Re: isc-dhcp-server in squeeze-lst broken after update

> Bonno Bloksma wrote:
>
> > Please fix the package in Squeeze-lts so I can have the dhcpd.conf file in
> > its proper place.
> >
> > Bonno Bloksma
>
> This is like 5 years old. At least back then I noticed the same
>
> so from within /etc/dhcp ln -s dhcpd.conf -> ../dhcpd.conf

I can confirm that the latest upgdate to isc-dhcp-server on 15-jan-2015
broke my squeeze-lts installation exactly in the same way. There
definitely is an issue with the update and it did not appear at any
earlier time.

Regards,
Toomas Tamm
Estonia