Re: Fwd: [SECURITY] [DLA 381-1] dbconfig-common security update

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016, Paul Gevers wrote:
> arg, I just notice my screw up... I didn't reserve 381-1, but 390-1. Is
> that a reason to reject the mail?

No, it's more likely that you forgot to sign the mail or that the
signature was screwed in some way (try with inline sig instead of
MIME sig).

> (I must stop with using "git svn" on the security archive.)

I use it but I pay attention to "dcommit" after each change.

Cheers,

--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer