Re: isc-dhcp-server in squeeze-lst broken after update

Bonno Bloksma wrote:

> Please fix the package in Squeeze-lts so I can have the dhcpd.conf file in
> its proper place.
>
> Bonno Bloksma

This is like 5 years old. At least back then I noticed the same

so from within /etc/dhcp ln -s dhcpd.conf -> ../dhcpd.conf

and no issue since then. I think the reason was that dhcp-server is now
called isc-dhcp-server. But I do not recall why they renamed it.

What does the maintainer says - there must have been reason for doing so.