Re: Accepted cacti 0.8.7g-1+squeeze9+deb6u13 (source all) into squeeze-lts

> Apart from your weird continuation of the squeeze version numbers ;),
> thanks a lot for the cacti updates in lts.

Well, once I started for this particular cacti version, I can hardly obstinately backtrack :)

> To be honest, I would have expected you would have shared your fix somewhere, e.g. also in a regular bug against cacti such that the (old)stable releases could more easily see/use the patch.

I will happily add it too your bug tracker as requested. I did not proactively send it upstream as it was simple and based on work that was already being distributed; I made the assumption that you would either not care or you had seen exactly what I had done.

Will do so in future though, noted.

Best,

--
Chris Lamb