My Debian LTS work on December 2015

Hi,

This is a summary of my work for Debian LTS on December 2015. From the
21.50 paid hours that Freexian has assigned me, I spent 15 working on
the following packages:

* gnutls26: I've prepared the [DLA 364-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/12/msg00005.html),
  fixing the CVE-2015-8313.

* grub2: I've uploaded the [DLA 368-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/12/msg00009.html),
  and also prepared the packages for wheezy and jessie.

* mysql-5.5: I've released the packages of MySQL-5.5 and sent
  the [DLA 359-1](https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2015/12/msg00011.html).

* samba: I've made available test packages to fix CVE-2015-5252,
  CVE-2015-5296 and CVE-2015-5299.

Also, I worked on frontdesk duties during the third week of the month.

Thanks to everyone contributing to Debian LTS!

Cheers,

Santiago