Re: Further Review Of MySQL 5.5 Packages [1]

El 01/12/15 a las 08:30, Scott Kitterman escribió:
Upgrading with 5.1 already installed does seem to be somewhat problematic.  I
believe this is primarily because mysql-common-5.5 Breaks Breaks: mysql-server
and client-5.1 while mysql-server/client-5.5 require mysql-common-5.5 so we
end up stuck in a bit of a dependency loop.  I got most of the way there with
dpkg and --auto-deconfigure in my testing and managed it with a bit of manual
futzing.  Perhaps apt would do better.