cacti, mysql-5.5 and squeeze-lts

Hi Paul and Mahyuddin,

El 30/10/15 a las 17:25, Paul Gevers escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I am not really going to do any of this work for mysql-5.5, but...

As an alternative to the no longer supported-by-upstream MySQL 5.1 in
Squeeze, the LTS Team is planning to provide packages for MySQL 5.5 as
an option. However, the current cacti package in Squeeze is not fully
compatible with it, as you can see at [1]. So, before going any further
with MySQL 5.5, we need to update cacti first.

Paul, you have suggested the changes to be made on cacti to make it
compatible with mysql-5.5. Paul or Mahyuddin, would you like to provide
a package with those changes for squeeze-lts? If that is not the case, I
could take care of it.

[1] https://titanpad.com/cRc6eiCH5t

Cheers,

Santiago