Re: smokeping DLA test

Hi,

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> Somehow i still built the package with the (harmless) fix... I wonder
> what to do now - i uploaded the package, but haven't received a
> confirmation from the incoming daemons that it was processed, which is
> strange because it's been more than 12 hours.

I don't see any "Accepted" mail in
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-changes/2015/11/threads.html and they
tend to appear rather shortly after the upload.

So I guess that you did something wrong and you can drop the useless fix
and adjust the changelog and reupload...

Did you target "squeeze-lts" in debian/changelog? Was it correctly signed
with a key in the Debian keyring?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer