Re: [Python-modules-team] squeeze update of python-django?

On Wed, 2015-11-25 at 14:55 +1100, Brian May wrote:
> I CCed Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> as he may have missed the
> original email to <python-modules-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>, which
> is normally for automatic messages only.
>

> I think our priorities need to be with the unstable version (which also
> has a grave bug), and then the stable version.
>
> In the meantime however, here is a patch to the change in the 1.7.x
> version:
>
> https://github.com/django/django/commit/8a01c6b53169ee079cb21ac5919fdafcc8c5e172
>
> The patch doesn't apply cleanly to 1.2.x in squeeze, however it looks
> like it should be relatively simple to apply manually...
>
> Think only the changes to django/utils/formats.py will be required.

I already looked at that and decided that the issue probably did apply
in squeeze, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered you.

As Raphaël is also on the LTS team, I expect he'll want to take this.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings - Debian developer, member of Linux kernel and LTS teams