Re: Volunteers to handle embargoed security issues

Hi Raphael & all,

On Freitag, 4. September 2015, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > So, who is willing to be added on this alias?
> FTR I just filed ticket #5950 on rt.debian.org to request
> lts-security@debian.org pointing to Ben Hutchings and Thorsten Alteholz.

Great! I'm happy this is in competent hands! :-)

BTW, I've come to the conclusion, that I won't be available for much / any
paid LTS work until at least March 2016, contrary to what I've said before.
I'd like to, but I just don't have the time now. One day I want to be back.

> I decided to not add myself on this alias. I don't want to be in position
> to be "forced" to work for LTS when I'm already organizing a large part of
> its funding.

I think that's also a good decision. Also thanks once again for organizing the
funding and esp. the summary of the LTS BoF held during DebConf!

And thanks also to everybody contributing to LTS!

cheers,
	Holger