Re: lts-cve-triage.py: patch to check no-dsa tags in already triaged issues

Hi,

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> The attached patch makes lts-cve-triage.py to check if already triaged
> issues have been tagged no-dsa in the next distribution. Do you think
> it's ok? May I push/commit the changes?

I don't have a problem with your patch. But if we add something to
dla-needed.txt and we send a mail to maintainers telling then
that we want to fix an issue, and afterwards we end up tagging it
as no-dsa, I find this bad.

Thus it would be better if we fixed packages listed in dla-needed.txt
even if the security team tagged the same issues as no-dsa afterwards.

What do you think?

And in this case, your patch is not really needed.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer