Re: squeeze update of strongswan?

On mar., 2015-06-09 at 17:29 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> the Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Squeeze version of strongswan:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2015-4171
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself? We are still understaffed so
> any help is always highly appreciated.

Hey,

I'm not utterly interested in Squeeze (especially considering the
*really old* strongSwan version there), but we do have a
squeeze-security branch, and strongSwan devs provided us patches for all
affected versions, so it should not be too hard to fix.

If noone beats me too it, I should be able to do it at some point.

Yves-Alexis